The sensors for cell phones and tablets market has been categorized on the basis of two segments; product category and geography. The product segments of the sensors for cell phones & tablets include MEMS (microelectromechanical system) inertial sensors, pressure sensors, microphones, environmental sensors, fingerprint, ALS (ambient light sensing), CMOS among others. Others emerging sensors include iris scan, 3D cameras, biosensors and laser ranger among others. The growth of microelectromechanical system (MEMS) motions sensors in wireless devices is primarily driven by the robust sales of smart phones and tablets; the fast adoption rate of pressure sensors among consumers; the boom of Chinese smart phone makers and the addition in some cases of a second gyroscope in the camera modules for optical image stabilization. 3D cameras are expected to be a game-changer in the smart phone industry in the upcoming years. 3D cameras are low-priced sensors that would facilitate the growth of a long list of applications of smart phone and tablets. Apart from this, there are market opportunities for leading companies through new products development like infra-red (IR) or multispectral imaging and gas sensors. This would help the companies to enter into the market, stand out from competition and offer a better value proposition in the competitive market. Enhanced security, better sound quality, accurate positioning, simplified interfaces and environment monitoring are some major factors for the growing demand for cell phones and tablets with technologically advanced sensors.
Some of the key players operating in the sensors for cell phones & tablets market are STMicroelectronics, Bosch Sensortec and InvenSense, Knowles Electronics, AAC Technologies, Aichi MI, BodyMedia, Alps Electric, AMS, Cavendish Kinetics, Apple, EPCOS, Aptina Imaging, Fingerprint Cards, Asus, Atmel, Goertek, Audiopixels, Analog Devices, Canon, AuthenTec, Avago, BlackBerry, Boeing, DelfMEMS, Broadcom, Excelitas, Capella, CSR, Discera, Fairchild, Freescale and Fujitsu among others.
For More Details, Request Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=15593
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market