The Snapchat app is very fun, and the snap score makes it more addictive. Snapchat score describes points based on the frequency of interactions with other users through this app.
People ask the question of how to increase snap score? In this post, you will learn how to increase your snap score fast, check your friend’s snap score, and troubleshoot snap score-related issues.
Your snap score appears on your Snapchat profile page. First of all, here is how you can check your snap score on android and iPhone.
- Click and Open the Snapchat app and tap the profile icon in the top left corner
- The number that appears below your profile name is your Snapchat score. Click on it to see the total number of snaps you have sent and received so far.
The second question is how you can check your friend’s snap score? Here is a simple procedure.
- Open your Snapchat and tap on the profile icon in the left corner.
- Tap on my friends and select the person whose snap score you want to see.
- After that, tap on the person’s display picture and open the profile. The number appears on your friend’s Snapchat username
How to Increase Your Snap Score?
Here you will learn about how to increase your snap score
First of all, the key to boosting your snap score is to engage in one-on-one interactions with other users. However, some instructions help to increase your Snapchat score.
1. Sending and Receiving Snaps
Send snaps and receive from friends always increase your snap score. Therefore keep up Snapchat streaks with your friends on your profiles tremendously.
2. Share And View Stories Regularly
Private Snapchat stories also influence your snap score. So make stories, and watch your friends’ stories to increase the snap score.
3. Watch More Discover Videos
Another trick is to watch the random videos from creators, publishers, and community members in the Discover section can immensely help to increase the score.
4. Add New Friends and Raise Your Score
Making new friends always increase the chances of a high snap score. The more you interact with other users, always increase the snap score. However, the direct messages with friends do not influence Snapchat score.
5. Can You Lose Snap Score Points?
You don’t lose snap scores if you send and receive snaps regularly. However, if you don’t use the app for some days or weeks, then the snap score will stagnate, and you will lose the points.
Moreover, there could be some bugs or glitches in the snap chat app when your snap scores decline. For that purpose, update your app store and install the latest version.
6. Score More Snap Chat Points
Snap scores are the points you earn by engaging other Snapchat users when you use the app frequently. A high Snap Score will unlock Snapchat trophies. The third-party apps or websites claim that selling or boosting the Snapchat score it’s a total waste of time.
They are frauds and cannot genuinely boost your snap score. The genuine and faster way to boost the snap score is to increase the interactions with your friends and family.
Well, it is a guide to your question on how to increase my snap score. This trending app is how to interact with other people on the social media platform. Just follow the steps and make your score high.
- How to Increase Your Productivity?
- 4 Tech Trends Shaping The Past, Present, & Future
- How To Find Out Who Stalks Your Instagram Profile
Author Bio: This blog is submitted by How To Increase, a blog focused on health and lifestyle.