On most phones, texting is a straightforward process. In the “Messages” box, you can type a phone number or select one from your contacts list.
How Do I Send A Text Message on This Phone?
1. Most phones allow you to choose a contact from your contacts list or enter a phone number by pressing the “Messages” button.
You can send a text message from your home screen, an app screen, or your contacts list. If you’re sending a text message to someone whose phone number differs from yours, you should use their contact information to find them in your contacts list.
If you do this, you will be able to underline their name or image. When you’re finished typing, press the “Send” button!
2. By pressing the home button, you can also access the app screen and find the Messages app
If you have a new phone, you might notice an orange dot like this one at the top of your home screen: This tells you that there is a message from another person waiting for you. To learn who it is, tap on it.
Try restarting your phone if sending a text message isn’t working for whatever reason, perhaps because of network problems or a weak signal.
3. Texting is a simple process on the majority of phones
By clicking the “Messages” button, you can enter a phone number or select a contact from your contacts list. If necessary, you can speak directly into the phone when it rings. When you receive an incoming call, press the home button to return to your phone’s home screen.
You can read any messages that are waiting for you on this screen by clicking on them. If one appears before you can see it, pressing again quickly will allow you to read it. They will appear in the upper-left corner of the screen, next to the clock icon.
4. Text Message from Android
- Open the messaging app on your Andriod phone and tap the green “+” in the top right corner.
- Tap the “+” symbol to add a contact.
- Once you’ve added a contact, tap the “Add Contact” button at the bottom of their name.
- Select your friend’s name from their contact list, then tap “Next.”
- Tap “Send Message” in order to send a text message to them!
5. Text Message from iOS
- Open the Settings app.
- Select “Messages”.
- Tap the checkmark next to “Send SMS Messages”.
- Enter your phone number and tap “Send”.
Nowadays, sending a text message is easy. If you have any further questions about it, this article would be helpful.